Treatibles Rewards Overview
When you join TreatiPoints, it allows you to earn points on eligible purchases made online at Treatibles.com. Points earned are good for 12 months (a notice will be sent to the email address listed on your account 60 days before your TreatiPoints are set to expire). You can used earned TreatiPoints to purchase eligible products at Treatibles.com.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States to become a Member. Employees of Treatibles / AD Remedies, Inc. are not eligible to join the TreatiPoints program.
- How to Join: Create an account on Treatibles.com (“Account”). TreatiPoints will automatically accrue with each Eligible Purchase (defined below). You will be able to access your Account balance, and will also be signing up to receive Program emails as well as general marketing emails. As discussed further below, while you may not opt-out of Program emails while participating in the Program, you may unsubscribe from general marketing emails at any time via the unsubscribe link in those emails.
- Updating Information: You are responsible for providing the correct contact information to ensure proper accounting of TreatiPoints. As a result, each Member is responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information, including your email address. You may update your personal information on your Account at any time by visiting Treatibles.com.
- Membership Expiration:
Expiration: Any TreatiPoints Account with no “Qualifying Redemption” (as defined below) for more than two (2) full Program Years will be deemed an Expired Account.
Expired Accounts: Any remaining TreatiPoints will also expire at the time of termination of an Expired Account.
- For every one dollar ($1.00) spent on eligible products purchased via the Treatibles website (“Eligible Purchase”), you will earn one (1) TreatiPoint. Purchases made through our Wholesale Portal, gift card purchases, purchases made in part or in full by redeeming TreatiPoints, and taxes and shipping fees will not earn TreatiPoints and are excluded from the Program.
A minimum of 100 TreatiPoints is needed in order to redeem TreatiPoints (each such redemption a “Qualifying Redemption”). 100 TreatiPoints = $10 in credit toward a future purchase. Please note that TreatiPoints may not be used to cover taxes or shipping costs, which must be paid separately. TreatiPoints have no actual cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. TreatiPoints may only be used to purchase products on our website as described in these Terms.
TreatiPoints accrue on the date of each Eligible Purchase, however, it may take up to five (5) days for your Eligible Purchases to appear in your TreatiPoints balance. TreatiPoints expire 12 months after the date of the Eligible Purchase that earned them.
Any refunds received for the return of merchandise after purchase will result a corresponding deduction of TreatiPoints from your Account.
- A return of merchandise that had accrued TreatiPoints will mean a deduction of the corresponding amount of TreatiPoints. If there are not sufficient TreatiPoints in the Account balance to fully deduct the return, your TreatiPoints balance will hold a “negative” balance. However, negative TreatipointPoints balances will be “zeroed out” after twelve (12) months of maintaining a negative balance.
- TreatiPoints have no cash value. Also, TreatiPoints are personal to you. You cannot give or transfer your points to anyone else.
Email and Privacy
By joining the TreatiPoints Program, you agree to receive transactional emails about the Program, such as TreatiPoints acquired, TreatiPoints earned, Account password reset, and notifications about your Account or changes to the Program (jointly these emails are “Program Emails”), and general marketing emails from Treatibles.
Members may not unsubscribe from Program Emails, but can cancel their membership in the Program as described below in the General Terms. Members may unsubscribe from Treatibles general marketing emails at any time via the unsubscribe link in those emails.
Changes to the Program Terms
Membership in the TreatiPoints Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Treatibles, which reserves the right to terminate, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program Terms, rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation at any time.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, cancel, add or remove any or all portions of these Program Terms, or any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to the TreatiPoints Program at any time. The revisions to the Program that Treatibles may make include but are not limited to any of the following changes: (i) increase or decrease in the points required or rate at which points can be earned; (ii) institute or add blackout dates for earning or redeeming TreatiPoints. If these Program Terms change in the future, we will let you know by posting an update to Treatibles.com with the most recent modification date. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revision and you waive any right you have to receive special notice of such change. By continuing to use TreatiPoints, you agree to the revised terms.
In the event of Program cancellation, TreatiPoints will be issued according to the current Program Terms for points earned in the final Program Year.
General Terms of the TreatiPoints Program
- These Program Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law. If any provision of these Program Terms is held in an arbitration proceeding or by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Program Terms will not be affected. If such provision would cease to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable if some part of that provision were modified or deleted, the provision in question will apply with the least such modification or deletion as may be necessary to make the provision legal, valid and enforceable.
- In the event of a dispute over ownership of a TreatiPoints Account, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. For purposes of these Program Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Abuse of the Program, including failure to abide by these Program Terms, the sale or barter (or the attempted sale or barter) of TreatiPoints, or promotional offers, and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Treatibles in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of a Member’s Account and future disqualification from Program participation, forfeiture of all TreatiPoints accrued. At our discretion, we may prosecute abuse of the Program to the fullest extent of the law.
- You may cancel your TreatiPoints membership at any time by calling Treatibles Customer Service at 707.992.0854, or by submitting your cancellation request electronically at Customer Care page. If you cancel your Account, your accrued TreatiPoints will be forfeited.
- TreatiPoints are not transferable and may not be combined among customers or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a customer’s estate, and may not pass to a customer’s successors and assigns. Accrued TreatiPoints do not constitute property of the customer. Accrued TreatiPoints are not transferable by the customer upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.
- By agreeing to participate in the TreatiPoints Program, you release Treatibles/AD Remedies, Inc., its parent and subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective, directors, officers, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability with respect to the misdirection or misuse of any TreatiPoints by an individual other than the Treatibles customer who earned the TreatiPoints. You further agree through your agreement to participate in the Program to release the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) relating to your participation in the TreatiPoints Program, or agreement to these Program Terms.
- The Released Parties make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to TreatiPoints, or any products or services related to TreatiPoints.
- The TreatiPoints Program and these Program Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the State of Tennessee, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations. Any claims must be raised and resolved in the federal or state courts located in Davidson County, Tennessee.
- The Treatibles logo, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of Treatibles/AD Remedies, Inc.