Dogs and cats may garner most of the attention when it comes to Full Spectrum Hemp CBD products for pets, but there are other animals, like horses, that are considered by many to be just as much a part of the family. That’s why we feel that horses should be celebrated during National Pet CBD Month, too.
Treatibles offers three products that are ideal for horses:
- A delicious 1500 mg oil in a wide-mouth bottle that comes complete with a syringe for easy application. The oil includes a base of USDA Organic MCT coconut oil and organic peppermint oil, for a taste horses love!
- There is also a 25 mg capsule that can be offered as is or by mixing the content into feed or added to a treat, like an apple.
- Provide quick relief from bug bites, scratches and joint discomfort with our fast-absorbing, non-greasy Topical Cream. Simply rub lightly on the affected area.
Our proprietary USDA Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Oil can help:
- Promote calm during stall rest
- Address both physical and mental trauma
- Stimulate appetite in times of illness or stress
- Address joint discomfort and help promote recovery from injuries
- Support a strong immune system
- Promote the body’s normal inflammatory response
The addition of peppermint oil in the 1500 mg dropper has some added benefits, including being cooling and soothing for the digestive tract and helping to dispel gas.
In a recent article by Joyce Harman, DVM, MRCVS in the Innovative Veterinary Care Journal, she recommends a dose of 25 mg to 50 mg twice a day. “Sensitive horses need a much lower amount, and it’s always a good idea to use less to begin with,” she said.
Dr. Harman also points out that all products fed to animals should have a Certificate of Analysis (COA) available on the company website. Treatibles is proud to share third party lab results.
Have questions about the best product for your special horse? We’re here to help!